Behavioral Health Case Manager
Job Type: Full-Time or Part Time
Access Ohio, a community behavioral health agency, is hiring case managers to provide CPST (community psychiatric supportive treatment) services primarily in the community. Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in social work/psychology OR associates degree in human services/substance abuse preferred. Will consider experienced case managers with demonstrated work performance and no degree.
Knowledge & Skill:
- Strong knowledge of wellness, recovery and self-help Effective communication and written skills are essential.
- Great customer service skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Experience understanding and utilizing various evidence-based models and theories pertaining to psycho-education, motivational interviewing, serious mental illness and recovery preferred.
- Knowledge of community treatment, family community support services such as NAMI, and community resources.
- Proficient in utilizing and adapting to technology such as Microsoft Office, scanning and image transfer and electronic health records.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people and client populations.
Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a complex environment with multiple priorities.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with no more than 4 points
- Reliable transportation and willingness to transport clients.
- Current automobile liability insurance.
- Clean urine drug screen upon hire.
- Background check upon hire.